You may use this solution for the following queries
- To change the username of your blog to new one
- To migrate an existing blog under new email id (ie. here also username will be changed)
Consider this example:You are having two gmail accounts called <old>@gmail.com and <new>@gmail.com and also having one blog under <old> id. Now you want to change the username to <new> one (or ) want to move the existing blog to <new> id then do,
- Log into your <old> account.
- Goto Blogger Dashboard > Settings > Permissions to get access the page for adding new authors and readers.
- There, type your <new> id and invite. Now, your <new> id will receive one confirmation email and accept that one.
- Come back to Permission page of your blog and click the 'Grant admin permission to this account' link near to your <new> id.
- Now on, your blog can be controlled by any those id's (or) Authors.
- To cut the permission for the <old> id, click remove link on the permission page of your blog near to your <old> id.
- Now on, your <new> id is the only owner to your blog.